Sunday 29 May 2011

ending :)

Helo reader, is my blogging time. Now my brain all is about you again. As I know, once I had made my decision, I can’t turn back anymore, and I should face the facts that I was did! Tat’s right, I gave up you! :((Start from now, you are not being in my heart… the minute I think of giving up, I also think of the reason why I held on so long. Just because I don wan let you go, I try to hold you, but I leave you at last. I oways hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive…until my heart is tired~ I shall remember when the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go, it’s time to let go. Ya…you agree! We have chosen to let go~~

A feeling of ur love doesn’t disappear on my mind in a short period, so I will try…try to forget you! Sometimes I had a stupid sense, I wish I could just take my heart and turn it off, so I wouldn’t have to feel pain anymore. Now I need is TIME! Day by day when for, and treat you as my normal fren…but I know if two past lovers can remain frens, it’s either they were never in love or... .. anyway, I’LL TRY!! Cheers!!

Thanks for my lovely frens had comfort me when im down… you are right! I shall be strong coz I still have family and frens to support me! I’ll look as a lesson! I know im sad and somehow regret, but is better than continue our relationship although we know d problem >.<

Actually I should appreciated YOU had walked into my life, and teach me a lesson. Perhaps our ending is not wonderful, but I had learned something special in my first love J some memories can make me smile, but it can very well make me cry hard too. Tat’s why we should realize how huge the power of love is. In fact, you are a good guy in my mind, a caring and filial man I ever met. So I chose YOU. But I hate you always escape, and try to run away from the difficulties. You know what I mean right?? Anyway, I hope you happy than before!!! oways Keep your smile JJ

All ending are also beginnings. cheers!!!





a nice song by Bii~ is suitable for me now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment