Monday 18 April 2011

holidays

Hey reader, what should I do during this holiday? Gathering? Travel? Seldom do that >.<  I suppose to find a part time job to earn some money rather than everyday stay at house do nothing!! Haiz… so…nothing to say, YOU had defeat!! Don’t imagine that is possible to buy Samsung ace T__T  but I want get you!!! dreaming again@@
Anyway, I love holidays. ^^okay,  after our last final test, I and my buddies theng, lin and Ahbeh kedekut headed to BBQ Plaza for our last day’s party in this semester3. Hiek hiek~ the food was so fresh, especially the sauce was the best taste I ever had, it enriches the food taste…anyway, I enjoyed the food so much!!!yumm~~!! And we won’t forget to capture la…duuu~




yumm~


After we had dinner, we planned to watch movie…but didn’t have midnight show, so spoilt our mood again, don’t know where to go, and where to ramble-.- so our last decision was eat tong shui at “Tang Chao” at jalan nagor…umm, how to describe this place? I think his tong shui is too sweet for me, and overall is ok nia la~ you guys go try and see ba…haha~ recently I saw a website about penang’s foodtalk, I found that the best tong shui in penang which is call “sweet-I” !!! I think not bad, so.. I wanna try :D 




Don’t waste my “gold” time!! I should know my face is getting worst than before…seriously is finding skin hydration mask! is really dammm lag of hydration! OMG!! anyone know which mask brand is work?

No comments:

Post a Comment